Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Super Mario Brothers - Mario [Custom Sprite]
#1
[Image: mariomotherfucker4632067377-iaza.gif]

tried going for the "fake 3d" look..heres my reference image:

[imgg]http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/images/mario/mario.jpg[[img]/

please be honest!! i am just trying to be a better spriter..i THINK its done though..C&C please.
#2
Nice use of dithering on the face but it looks like you got tired on the whole rest of the sprite ):

good sprite for a first attempt!! GOOD work Smile
#3
um first of all this was not a "first attempt" i have sprited many times before. i have used all the tutorials.. pillow shading, dithering, etc.

and the rest of the sprite is called "artistic freedom"...my idol is pablo picasso..

thanks though i guess u___u
#4
um sry i have never seen your work b4 so pardon me. also cool dude picassos the man :picasso:
#5
i worked on the pokemon game..maybe u should do some research before u "critique" me
#6
http://pixeljoint.com/p/13544.htm
#7
(04-23-2009, 11:59 PM)Osiris Wrote: http://pixeljoint.com/p/13544.htm

now whyd you go and ruin it
#8
(04-24-2009, 10:43 AM)Anubis Wrote:
(04-23-2009, 11:59 PM)Osiris Wrote: http://pixeljoint.com/p/13544.htm

now whyd you go and ruin it
i'm a douche
#9
you are.
#10
Lol nice one!!
#11
I can't really tell but I think I might like it
#12
I think this is a joke topic cause his work in pixel profile like a gazillion times better and anubis said "why you have to ruin it"
#13
its not. im testing out a new style.
#14
I like the head and the body but the arms are just bleh.
Whats style called?? 0.o
#15
(04-24-2009, 06:12 PM)King of Bad Posters Wrote: I like the head and the body but the arms are just bleh.
Whats style called?? 0.o
Are you 2 years old?


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)