Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Saturno's Mother 3 Rips
#1
[Image: Mother3ArrowLizardIcon.png][Image: Mother3BotherWindIcon.png]

[Image: Mother3Ten-YetiIcon.png][Image: Mother3ScrewlooseIcon.png][Image: Mother3PSIHypnosisAlphaSFXIcon.png][Image: Mother3MinorRoboIcon.png]

[Image: Mother3BarricadeIcon.png][Image: Mother3ScrapRoboIcon.png][Image: Mother3PSIParalyseAlphaIcon.png][Image: Mother3MechaTurtleIcon.png]

[Image: Mother3StickySlugIcon.png][Image: Mother3BatangutanIcon.png][Image: Mother3PugtuniaIcon.png][Image: Mother3SlitherhenIcon.png]

[Image: Mother3PSIFreezeAlphaIcon.png][Image: Mother3OhSoSnakeIcon.png][Image: Mother3OsoheCapeIcon.png][Image: Mother3AttackRoachIcon.png]

Newest: Arrow Lizard
#2
Good stuff!
#3
Lol, attack roach's sprite is like huge in battle and overworld is like SQUISH!
#4
Updated first post with 3 more sheets: Oh-So-Snake, PSI Freeze SFX and Slitherhen.
#5
Great job!
#6
Does the Oh-So-Snake have any sprites that aren't in water?
#7
Tonberry2k Wrote:Does the Oh-So-Snake have any sprites that aren't in water?
No cause it stays underwater during the whole cut scene it suppose to be in.
#8
Updated first post with a new sheet
#9
I still believe that the designers for the Mother series are on acid...
#10
Dazz Wrote:I still believe that the designers for the Mother series are on acid...
No, they're just geniuses with a magnificent mind bent on the path to insanity...with a sprinkle of acid--You know what, you're kinda right...They are on acid...o.o

Saturno, those are beautiful sprites, especially the Monster Images, I like those quite a lot. I'm against the extremely small size of the pixels, but I suppose they would work in a lot of cases, and you can always resize them in PS or Paint...so GOOD JOB! Cute
#11
That Psi Freeze sheet looks blurred. Maybe if you rearrange the sheet so 3 or 4 frames are in each row, the resolution might be better.
#12
The PK Freeze sheet seems kinda small. Maybe it got resized during the upload.
#13
Love Pigtunia.
And maybe you can help me. I forget what the cow/snake enemy's name is. It's on tSR, but labeled as "desert monster."
#14
Tonberry2k Wrote:Love Pigtunia.
And maybe you can help me. I forget what the cow/snake enemy's name is. It's on tSR, but labeled as "desert monster."

Cattlesnake. :0
#15
Updated Oh-So-Snake and PSI Freeze Alpha SFX sheets and added a new one!

Oh, and yeah, it's Cattlesnake.


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)