Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

PLZ TIPS
#1
Burger 
Any tips on spriting, please reply or pm, ANY tips. ANY ANY!!!
#2
Be more specific?
#3
How about reading some tutorials?
#4
Or just practice enough to get better. Most of us have gone through this.
#5
Keep making sprites daily if you can think of sprites to make just google anything ninjas swordsman heroes mario. Practice alot you'll get use to spriting and have your own style study anatomy and colors which colors go good together hue shifting. If someone says your sprites is bad redo it to get better.
#6
Moved to Requests.
#7
could someone please tell me what I exactly need to rip some sprites from a game?

What I need is a Engine (a specific site eventually?)
and a rom (from which site could i download it?)
#8
I think you mean "emulator."

ROMs are illegal, don't expect (or ask) anyone to link you any sites.
#9
yes an emulator to rip from
#10
(04-20-2009, 03:36 PM)eddieweppler Wrote: could someone please tell me what I exactly need to rip some sprites from a game?

What I need is a Engine (a specific site eventually?)
and a rom (from which site could i download it?)

Make your own topic don't take over someone elses.


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)