Posts: 4,554
Threads: 29
Joined: May 2008
That reminds me... I should add the attacking sprites for the Yeti that's on tSR already, since they're missing. Might as well do the same for the Turkey.
...later. I feel like I should sleep for a bit longer...
Posts: 917
Threads: 7
Joined: May 2008
04-19-2009, 09:01 AM
(This post was last modified: 04-19-2009, 09:36 AM by Boo.)
Lol, you do so much as it is Rtb. Have a good rest.  Here's Dancing Lion. This is like one of my favorite Monsters now. xD
Edit: Haha, even Christmas King Slime is in there.
Edit: Found Dancing Lion at 9410066 and the only difference was the fireworks. So I'll just add them.
Posts: 1,081
Threads: 6
Joined: May 2008
Nice! the one I extracted didn't have fireworks xD
Posts: 8,121
Threads: 305
Joined: May 2008
That dancing lion thing looks more like a Chinese new year dragon to me...
Posts: 917
Threads: 7
Joined: May 2008
04-19-2009, 10:03 AM
(This post was last modified: 04-19-2009, 10:04 AM by Boo.)
Thanks Mageker.  Lol, I can't believe you missed this, but here's Drunken Evil Eye. xD Oh and Drunken Pig should be changed to Drunken Ribbon Pig.
Edit: Yeah Dazz, I think that's what it's supposed to be. It was for the Chinese Dragon Boat Festival probably?
Posts: 1,081
Threads: 6
Joined: May 2008
Aw, really? I missed it? I thought I had ripped it xD
Posts: 917
Threads: 7
Joined: May 2008
xD Here's two more. I'll do the rest of them later, because I'm getting sick of this Laptop, and my good computer is in use right now. Lol.
Posts: 1,081
Threads: 6
Joined: May 2008
Haha, I don't like my laptop, I always use my good computer xD
I love the monsters from Dragon Boat Festival, so rip them fast! xD I'm kidding xD
Posts: 4,554
Threads: 29
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 1,674
Threads: 278
Joined: Jun 2008
I assume that since MapleStory is a constantly updating game, this will be an ongoing project?
Posts: 4,554
Threads: 29
Joined: May 2008
(04-19-2009, 10:22 PM)Carpaccio Wrote: I assume that since MapleStory is a constantly updating game, this will be an ongoing project? Most likely.
Posts: 917
Threads: 7
Joined: May 2008
04-19-2009, 11:00 PM
(This post was last modified: 04-19-2009, 11:01 PM by Boo.)
Ok got two more, Dark Shark and Python Poisoner.
Posts: 4,554
Threads: 29
Joined: May 2008
I swear, I'm going to divide up that stupid "Event Monsters" section, since there's 59 monsters there so far...
Posts: 917
Threads: 7
Joined: May 2008
(04-19-2009, 11:09 PM)Chackn Wrote: I swear, I'm going to divide up that stupid "Event Monsters" section, since there's 59 monsters there so far...
Lol, I knew you would divide it up. It doesn't really need to be divided though. But if you were to divide it how would you?
Posts: 4,554
Threads: 29
Joined: May 2008
(04-19-2009, 11:13 PM)Boo Wrote: (04-19-2009, 11:09 PM)Chackn Wrote: I swear, I'm going to divide up that stupid "Event Monsters" section, since there's 59 monsters there so far...
Lol, I knew you would divide it up. It doesn't really need to be divided though. But if you were to divide it how would you? Anniversary, Easter, Christmas... stuff like that. I'll figure out a good way to organize them later.
|