08-15-2011, 07:00 AM
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
Love Thread 2011~12 >REFS INSIDE<
|
|
08-15-2011, 08:35 AM
revolver shootsalot
dohohohohohohoho (didn't have much to work with there, cut me some slack)
08-15-2011, 09:41 AM
+ =
08-15-2011, 07:47 PM
yep, i was inspired by that c:
cant blame the guy, his face is a minigun.
08-17-2011, 10:54 AM
no offense to begal of course!
![]() Man, I'm hilarious and witty at this stuff. (Just some spontaneous love fer Chris. :])
08-19-2011, 02:18 AM
![]() Simple, but been using this OC for years. Also, I'm sure Mighty Jetters Remembers this: ![]() And I'm still not done: So yeah... I made you sprite, too... Free of charge! I... wasn't expecting that!!Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou aaaaaauuugh! I need to stop being busy and make somebody something...!
08-19-2011, 04:00 PM
Touchpad cannot into lineart.
08-21-2011, 04:59 AM
08-21-2011, 12:43 PM
If that's who I think it is, then thanks, Previous!
08-22-2011, 11:02 AM
08-22-2011, 09:41 PM
08-23-2011, 07:37 PM
Whoa. I love it :]
08-24-2011, 06:18 AM
![]() UGH. My tablet pen ran out of batteries. I might redo the model, because I forgot to model the hair and the collar. Maybe the eyes as well. |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

![[Image: musical_bullet_by_gorsal-d3in4vi.png]](http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/162/4/f/musical_bullet_by_gorsal-d3in4vi.png)

+ ![[Image: ChristoBalls-2.jpg]](http://i780.photobucket.com/albums/yy86/Foffo21/ChristoBalls-2.jpg)
![[Image: laserbend.png]](https://dl.dropbox.com/u/23909525/tank%20anime/tank%20cast/laserbend.png)
![[Image: mighty%20jetter%20plus%202.png]](https://dl.dropbox.com/u/23909525/anime%20teirs%20for%20tears/comissions/mighty%20jetter%20plus%202.png)
I... wasn't expecting that!!


If that's who I think it is, then thanks, Previous!


![[Image: 8Nqyg.png]](http://i.imgur.com/8Nqyg.png)