06-05-2011, 03:12 PM
My ref is still that blue Shy Guy in my sig that I've had for like 2 years now.
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
Love Thread 2011~12 >REFS INSIDE<
|
|
06-05-2011, 03:12 PM
My ref is still that blue Shy Guy in my sig that I've had for like 2 years now.
06-08-2011, 04:04 AM
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]me! ME!!!!
06-08-2011, 08:14 PM
you look dumb though
06-08-2011, 08:59 PM
(This post was last modified: 02-28-2012, 08:56 PM by Phantom Killah.)
06-11-2011, 12:35 PM
![]() Quickly whipped this up. Basically what I'd envision m'self to be on the tubes. Radio robot. ![]()
06-11-2011, 05:15 PM
i dig that character.
06-14-2011, 12:07 AM
(This post was last modified: 03-07-2012, 09:59 AM by megaMasquerain.)
![]() UPDATED REF. Sorry for using the small TFR image, I'll draw a new one soon. or you can just draw a masquerain, that's cool too.
06-14-2011, 08:42 PM
Spuritaa Monstuaa: Let's Stage Cockfights Between TSR Members was a monster-collecting RPG released for the Game Boy Color in 2000. It contained creatures such as the DUBALLS and the GORSCOAT.
![]() A sequel, SPURITAA MONSTUAA 2: Metaru Is Totally Uber Tier Guys, was released in 2001. (they started as GSC styled Pokemon, then I got sidetracked...)
06-15-2011, 11:02 PM
why do girls always sidetrack me
06-16-2011, 06:18 AM
updated and aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
06-17-2011, 12:06 AM
(This post was last modified: 08-22-2012, 11:58 PM by Cobalt Blue.)
![]() me 2011. its rushed so dont throw shit at me ok ITS MY STYLE [2012] ![]() ![]()
06-25-2011, 10:19 PM
(This post was last modified: 03-19-2012, 09:19 AM by Orgasmatron.)
![]() i feel this okay!!
07-01-2011, 05:03 PM
![]() I drew this for SOME NERD.
07-01-2011, 05:56 PM
FUCK
08-03-2011, 07:34 AM
(This post was last modified: 08-03-2011, 07:36 AM by LeleleleMAXIMUM.)
LARGE IMAGE DELIVERY
FOR THAT FGT ORGASMATRON [spoiler] [/spoiler]He's super srs but what happens when he runs with that pinwheel on his tail? |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|